PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
At BTS – Business Telecommunications Services, we value your privacy. Regardless of whether you are our customer, a visitor to the BTS – Business Telecommunications Services website, or someone we deal with in our ordinary course of business, protecting your privacy is important to us and is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information We Collect Directly From You. When you communicate or do business with us, we collect information from you, and this may include personal information. For example, we collect information
from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, make a purchase, request information, submit a trouble ticket, participate in a contest or survey, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect depends on your interaction with us, but may include, where permitted by applicable law, the following: your name, company name, email address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), credit card/billing information, telephone number (business or personal), and any other information that you choose to provide.
We may use the information we collect from you in aggregated form or we may associate it with your username and other personal information that we collect about you. We may also combine information collected about you on one of our Site with information collected through one or more of our other Site or through your use of our Services for the same purposes as we would use such information in non-combined form. We explain how we use and disclose the information we collect about you below.
Information About Your Use Of Our Services. Where permitted by applicable law, we also collect information about your use of our telecommunications and interconnected voice over internet protocol (VoIP) services (including services purchased offline), such as call records (excluding the content of the calls), minutes used, features used and traffic data, amongst other data.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and to fulfill your orders.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, to address trouble tickets, and for providing customer service.
- Where permitted by applicable law, to deliver customized content to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you with newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you including voice, data, and internet communications products and services, as well as to track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party Site and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Site and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your information as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries may use your information for the purposes indicated in this document, including, to market their products and services to you, to the extent permitted by law.
- Marketing Partners. We may jointly offer a product or service, such as voice, data and internet communications products and services, with third parties who are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, network partners and affinity organizations. If we do so, we may share your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address, with these third parties to assist in providing and marketing that product or service to you, as well as to enable the third parties to market their own products and services to you. We also may share your information with companies that are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, network partners and affinity organizations, and whom we believe might offer products and services of interest to you; these companies may market to you, and may share information with you about their voice, data, and internet communications products and services.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. We take steps to ensure that third party contracts contain appropriate data protection and security language. These third parties include other carriers or providers where necessary to provide our Services or fulfil your requests or orders, as well as entities that provide website hosting, service/order fulfilment, customer service, and credit card processing, among others.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances and with the following persons/entities:
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company (which may include as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
If you submit your resume or otherwise apply for a job with BTS – Business Telecommunications Services, we use and disclose the information you submit for employment consideration only unless we otherwise obtain consent from you.
THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS
We may use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements about BTS – Business Telecommunications Services on third party website. Network advertisers display advertisements on third-party Site, based on your visits to our Site as well as other website. This enables us and these third parties to target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you might be interested.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), or, in Europe, the European Interaction Digital Advertising Alliance (“EIDAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI, EIDAA members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI, DAA, and EIDAA members, please visit their respective website: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp, www.aboutads.info/choices, and www.youronlinechoices.com.
COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING
Where permitted by applicable law, we may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail or filling out the following form with your request: https://www.bts.io/contact-us/ . Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Our Site may include social media plugins such as “like” and “share” buttons. By clicking on such a plugin, the data you want to like or share will be provided to the relevant social media site. We are not responsible for the practices of such third party social media Site once you have clicked on any such “like” or “share” button. We will not collect any data about you from social media Site.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our Site and the provision of our Services. Despite our best efforts, you will appreciate that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should therefore take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not
responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CONSUMERS IN CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.
If you are a resident of California, U.S.A, you may request a list of certain third parties to whom we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT, AMEND OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
To access, correct, amend, or delete your account information and other personal information that the Company may be storing about you (for example, your name, address, or billing information), you may contact your customer service representative or send an email to the following address: email@example.com . To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNTRIES
BTS – Business Telecommunications Services may transfer personal information across national borders. Your personal information may be transferred to and processed by other BTS – Business Telecommunications Services entities and third parties for the following purposes, where permitted by local law: to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to manage your account, for business operations
(e.g., order management, billing, client services), to monitor compliance with our policies and procedures, to improve our products and services, to monitor compliance with law, and for other purposes for which we may notify you from time to time. We may also transfer your personal information to third party service providers from whom we purchase software that we use for the purposes of managing your account, business operations, and, in accordance with applicable law, identifying new products or services which may be of interest to you. These third-party service providers host our data and may use a cloud solution and store data in the United States.
Such other BTS – Business Telecommunications Services entities and third parties may be located outside of your country of residence and that transfers to the same may include transfer to, and processing in, countries such as the United States and Spain which may not provide an equivalent level of data protection laws as the laws in your country of residence.
Any such transfer will occur either on the basis of any consent you have provided or on the basis of EU Commission-approved model clauses (which seek to ensure an equivalent level of protection for your personal information as provided by your country of residence). As a result of such transfers, your information may be subject to access by law enforcement and government entities in countries other than your country of residence, including courts and tribunals in accordance with laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
BTS – Business Telecommunications Services takes steps to ensure that your personal information is protected when transferred to and processed by these BTS – Business Telecommunications Services and other entities, and to ensure that such processing complies with applicable laws. If you have questions about the third parties to whom we have transferred your information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
OUR COMMITMENT TO GDPR
BTS – Business Telecommunications Services recognizes that protection of data is increasingly important to individuals, organizations and stakeholders. Accordingly, we must earn the public’s trust in their ability to share personal data with us. BTS – Business Telecommunications Services currently processes and manages
BTS – Business Telecommunications Services has initiated a global project to prepare for GDPR, both for its internal processes and for its commercial offerings. BTS – Business Telecommunications Services understands that its customers will rely on BTS – Business Telecommunications Services’ products and services to achieve GDPR compliance within their own organizations and BTS – Business Telecommunications Services is well-prepared to meet this critical need. As part of its GDPR project, BTS – Business Telecommunications Services has conducted an in-depth gap assessment to determine and address new privacy obligations under GDPR. BTS – Business Telecommunications Services has already embedded and will continue to embed data protection principles even more deeply into its business processes, with the objective that technical and organizational security measures limit, by default, the amount and use of personal data to what is specifically required.
GDPR is an important step forward for clarifying and enabling individual privacy rights. BTS – Business Telecommunications Services is committed to GDPR compliance across its products and services when enforcement begins May 25, 2018 and will provide GDPR related assurances in its contractual commitments then.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may email us at the following address – please describe the nature of the problem or issue you wish to report in detail, or you may write to us at the following address: email@example.com
Legal Compliance BTS – Business Telecommunications Services Inc. 2620 SW 27th Ave.
Miami, FL 33133
Politics of cookies
A cookie is a small file of text that is stored in his mariner when he visits almost any web page. His usefulness is that the web is capable of remembering his visit when it returns to sail along this page. The cookies are in the habit of storing information of technical character, personal preferences, customization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, I access to user’s accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to his profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would meet reduced notably. If it wants to consult more information about what sound the cookies, what store, how to eliminate them, to deactivate them, etc., we request him go to this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Cookies of session, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. Of this form the spam fights.
This web site uses the following cookies of third parties:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. On having used this web site he is consenting the treatment of information brings over of you for Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this respect will have to do it reporting directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses his own cookies in order that you could puncture in buttons of the type I like or To share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time it will be able to exercise his right of deactivation or elimination of cookies of this web site. These actions are realized of different form depending on the mariner who is using.
- Neither this web nor his legal representatives become persons in charge neither of the content nor of the veracity of the policies of privacy that could have the third parties mentioned in this politics of cookies.
- The web browsers are the tools entrusted to store the cookies and from this place it must effect his right to elimination or deactivation of the same ones. Neither this web nor his legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies on the part of the mentioned mariners.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies in order that the mariner does not forget his decision of not acceptance of the same ones. .
- In case of Google Analytics’s cookies, this company stores the cookies in servants located in The United States and promises not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law forces to such an effect. According to Google he does not guard his IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhered to the Agreement of Sure Port that guarantees that all the transferred information will be treated by a level of identical protection to the European regulation. It can consult information detailed in this regard in this link. If he wishes information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this another link.