1. For the purposes of the provisions of the Spanish Data Protection Act, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999, BTS informs the User that personal data supplied in this contract, together with such data to which BTS should have access in performance of the contractual relationship, shall be added to personal data computer files created and controlled by BTS and under its responsibility, for the purposes of maintenance, performance, management and monitoring of BTS’s contractual relationship with the User.
2. Unless the Customer marks the box specifically provided for this purpose in the initial contract, the following shall apply:
- They consent to BTS processing their personal data in order to undertake commercial measures relating to its products and services and advertising promotion.
- They consent to BTS processing their traffic, billing and browsing data, data about the services they use and any others supplied and/or generated during the course of the contractual relationship, for the purposes of providing the Customer with information about commercial promotions or to render value-added services during the course of the said contractual relationship.
The Customer may withdraw their consent to the aforesaid processing at any time, though with no retroactive effect, by writing to BTS. (Ref. DATOS), C/Serrano 85, 2º Derecha. Madrid 28006 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org However, consent to processing of traffic data for the provision of value-added services will be considered granted from the time of the application, use or access by the Customer to any service of this kind.
3. The Customer may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided under applicable law, by sending notice thereof in writing to BTS’s registered offices at C/Serrano 85, 2º Derecha. Madrid 28006, enclosing a copy of their national identity document or equivalent in order to ensure their identification.
4. BTS is under the obligation to maintain the secrecy of the Customer’s personal data, and the duty to store such data, and shall adopt the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, all of which in accordance with the obligations set forth under applicable law.
5. Should the Customer request the inclusion of their personal data in telephone directories, BTS will pass on this data to the Telecommunications Market Commission so that the Commission may make the data available to organizations that create telephone directories or provide information or enquiry services.
Politics of cookies
A cookie is a small file of text that is stored in his mariner when he visits almost any web page. His usefulness is that the web is capable of remembering his visit when it returns to sail along this page. The cookies are in the habit of storing information of technical character, personal preferences, customization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, I access to user’s accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to his profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would meet reduced notably. If it wants to consult more information about what sound the cookies, what store, how to eliminate them, to deactivate them, etc., we request him go to this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Cookies of session, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. Of this form the spam fights.
This web site uses the following cookies of third parties:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. On having used this web site he is consenting the treatment of information brings over of you for Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this respect will have to do it reporting directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses his own cookies in order that you could puncture in buttons of the type I like or To share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time it will be able to exercise his right of deactivation or elimination of cookies of this web site. These actions are realized of different form depending on the mariner who is using.
- Neither this web nor his legal representatives become persons in charge neither of the content nor of the veracity of the policies of privacy that could have the third parties mentioned in this politics of cookies.
- The web browsers are the tools entrusted to store the cookies and from this place it must effect his right to elimination or deactivation of the same ones. Neither this web nor his legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies on the part of the mentioned mariners.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies in order that the mariner does not forget his decision of not acceptance of the same ones. .
- In case of Google Analytics’s cookies, this company stores the cookies in servants located in The United States and promises not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law forces to such an effect. According to Google he does not guard his IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhered to the Agreement of Sure Port that guarantees that all the transferred information will be treated by a level of identical protection to the European regulation. It can consult information detailed in this regard in this link. If he wishes information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this another link.